Das Adventure Travel Film Festival ist ein phantastisches Filmwochenende mit Camping und Outdoor Actions. Die Verantaltung findet in den USA und auch bei uns in Europa, nämlich in England statt. Neben den Filmen gibt es Workshops zu: Camera work, Cameras Galore, Sound, Directing, Shooting an interview, Super 8, Editing, Blogging on the road, Narrative, Helmet cams and minicams.
Über das Adventure Travel Film Festival
„The Adventure Travel Film Festival“ ist die real gewordene Idee von Filmemacher Austin Vince und Reiseautor Lois Pryce. Und so ist alles entstanden (in Englisch):
„Over the last ten years or so we have been sent tons of fantastic travel films from all over the world by largely unknown film-makers. They came from all over the globe and covered every form of transport – boats, bicycles, buses, motorcycles, 4×4s and even hitch-hiking and train-hopping. The ‘adventure travel’ shows we saw on TV, although polished and professional, were nothing in comparison to the real-life dramas that were arriving in our letterbox.
As time passed we gradually realised that we were accruing a fairly extensive and possibly, definitive, collection of adventure travel films. It occurred to us that this had to be the tip of an iceberg. Once we started searching actively, films came to the surface that were absolutely mind-blowing. We were amazed, and excited, that adventures of this quality, old and new, were essentially unknown by the public.
Our mission is to change all that.“
Trailer zum Adventure Travel Film Festival
Warum das Adventure Travel Film Festival?
- To showcase the best independent adventure travel films ever made
- To guarantee a platform for future adventure film-makers
- To bring together the adventure travel community
- We know that making a good film isn’t difficult – we will show you how
- To have loads of fun while doing all the above!
- Film festivals are usually based around cinema screens in cities. In the spirit of the event, the Adventure Travel Film Festival is based around two days of camping and good times in beautiful countryside.